Indore: The third match of the ODI series between India and Australia will be played on Sunday at Holkar Stadium in Indore. Team India has taken a 2-0 lead in the series. India has the chance to make a five-match series by winning the Indore ODI series. The field record is also in the favor of Team India, he has won all four matches played here. On the other hand, by winning this match Team India will also number one in the ODI Ranking. At present, he is second on the same rating point after South Africa.
Team India will remain on these five records
1) 3 consecutive ODI wins against Australia in the series
If the Indian team manages to win his third match of the ODI series, then winning the series, will make the third consecutive win against Australia for three consecutive matches.
2) Fourth consecutive victory over Australia
If India wins, Australia will win its fourth consecutive win, which will be a record. In ODIs, India has never won four consecutive matches against Kangaroo. India’s longest Winning streak against Australia is three matches in ODIs. India has won three consecutive matches (in 2016, in Sydney and two in this series).
3) victory in the first 5 matches at the stadium
-The Indian team has not won the first five matches in any stadium so far. If Team India wins on Sunday by winning the stadium, then it will be the first time that they will be able to win their first five matches at a stadium
4) chance to equalize series record
India has played seven ODIs against the Kangaroo team on the home turf, out of which only three have won, while Australia has won four series.
– By winning this match, Team India, going ahead 2-0 in the series, can take an unbeatable lead of 3-0. After that, India’s home grounds will get a series record against Australia.
5) Virat can match Dhoni’s record
– By winning this match in Indore, Team India will match Virat Kohli as the captain of Dhoni’s record of winning nine successive consecutive matches.
– In the captaincy of Virat, the Indian team has won eight consecutive matches so far. If he wins this match then it will be India’s ninth victory. In such a scenario, Team India will also draw the record of 9 consecutive wins in the captaincy of the year 2008-09.
Australia play four matches in Indore
The Australian team has played four matches in Indore till date. Australia played one match from South Africa and New Zealand. Played 2 matches against India, in which one won and one beat The last match between the two teams was held in Indore in March 2001, in which Team India won by 118 runs.