The much anticipated GST celebration has been started. In the beginning, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley addressed the House. In his speech, Arun Jaitley said that we are going to create history by launching GST. India will start the new development journey. GST will start New India, which will be targeted by a nation one. After this, Prime Minister Narendra Modi also addressed the House. Let’s take a look at 10 of his speeches:
1. When we go to a new twist, we try to reach the new destination. Today, at the middle of this night, we are all going to ensure the country ahead. After some time the country will move towards a new system. Twelve hundred million people are witnesses of this historic event. This process of GST is not limited to the scope of the economy.
2. The way we have chosen the direction it is not the accomplishment of any one party or a government, it is our common heritage.
3. Tonight at 12 o’clock we have gathered in Central Hall. This is the place which has beautified the country’s great politicians. We are sitting in the place where the first meeting of the Constituent Assembly was held. Leaders like Pandit Nehru, Maulana Azad, Sardar Patel, Babasaheb Ambedkar, Sarojini Naidu were present here. Similarly, this is a part of the historic night of August 14, 1947. I do not think there may be any other important place for GST than this place.
4. GST is the result of a long thought process. The GST team is a symbol of India’s power. I congratulate the GST Council. Congratulations to the people who took this process forward. It is a coincidence that Gita also had 18 chapters and GST Council also had a total of 18 meetings.
5. The states had their doubts, but we went ahead by seeking solutions to all of them. The way Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
The work of integration of princely states was done, in the same way, the economic integration of GST is going on. From Sriganganagar to Itanagar, from Leh to Lakshadweep, arrangements for ‘one nation One tax’ is being implemented.
6. GST got rid of 500 types of tax An arrangement that gives the opportunity to sincerity. In this entire system, traders who have traded up to 20 lakhs have been released.
7. I request that please do not disclose the doubts. Export to GST will increase It is a great opportunity for all the states of India to have equal opportunities for development. The railway centre and the state-run together. GST is such a system on which the people of the centre and the state are working together in a specific direction.
8. 75 years of Independence of India is completed on 2022 We have moved forward with the dream of New India.
GST will be helpful in completing this.
9. GST is not only a tax reform but a social reform platform with economic reforms.
10. GST is not goods and service tax but good and simple tax. It has worked to simplify the tax system.