External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj while addressing the United Nations General Assembly said that we are fighting poverty but our neighboring country Pakistan is fighting us. Sushma Swaraj fiercely criticized Pakistan’s Prime Minister Abbasi’s speech. Earlier, while introducing his speech, Sushma Swaraj said that even last year the address was addressed, there have been many changes in one year.The incidents of violence are continuing. The challenge of climate change is in front of us. People for various reasons The escape is a matter of concern. Our Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started several schemes to make the poor strong. Every person’s account opened in the bank from Ujjwala Yojana. There is an attempt to overcome unemployment through the monetary scheme. Efforts are being made to empower women through the Ujjwala scheme.
Quoting Prime Minister Abbasi’s speech, Sushma said that the Pakistani leader sent a lot of time to make allegations against India. On the claim of Abbasi, the founder of Pakistan’s f Mohammed Ali Jinnah, to abide by foreign policy on peace and friendship, Sushma said that he does not know what Jinnah had advocated for, but can say that Prime Minister After assuming office, Narendra Modi extended the hand of peace and friendship. They said the Prime Minister of Pakistan should answer that why your country has rejected this proposal.
Sushma reminded Abbasi that when he reached Islamabad for the Heart of Asia Conference on December 9, 2015, then Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had decided that India and Pakistan should restore the dialogue and give it the overall bilateral talks. On the mention of Abbasi’s old proposals by the United Nations, Sushma said that he forgot that the Shimla Agreement and the Lahore Declaration had resolved that the two countries would resolve the pending issues in a bilateral manner. The reality is that the Pakistani leaders remember everything according to their convenience. He is the master of forgetting the facts and this destroys his side.
Sushma Swaraj’s keynote speech
- We are fighting poverty. The neighboring country Pakistan is fighting us.
- Prime Minister Modi extended the hand of friendship for peace.
- We tried our best to negotiate between the two countries, but Pakistan always stopped.
- Indo-Pak was liberated alongside, India’s identity is an IT specialist, while Pakistan’s identities as terrorism are in the form of a nation.
- During the 70 years many governments came, but we have developed among the challenges of terrorism from Pakistan.
- We created institutes like IIT, IIM, Pakistan created LeT, like terrorism and Jihadi.
- Doctors save the lives of dying people … terrorists kill people alive.
- Spend the money which the Pakistanis are spending for terrorists to spend for the country’s development, then it will develop your country.
- We do not wish only for our happiness. We wish everyone’s happiness.