New Delhi: After waiting for nearly 3 years, the Metro, which started in Lucknow, was badly damaged on the first day, after which the Metro was stopped between Durgapur and Mavaiya Station for a long time. The problem was due to a technical snag in the metro, after which the passengers were evacuated through the emergency exit. It stood there for about an hour and later to call for a second metro.
Metro officials said that there was some technical failure in the metro. Engineers were also called to fix this, but it could not be cured. Then the second metro was called and sent the passengers. Due to the poor metro standing on the track, one track was completely blocked. Metro operations resumed at 7.00 a.m. in the morning.
Let me state that Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, and Governor Ram Naik inaugurated on Tuesday by pressing the Lucknow Metro button. There are eight stations in the eight-eight-kilometer long metro line. Starting from Transport Nagar, the Metro will reach Charbagh station. CM Yogi congratulated E Sreedharan and Lucknow Metro’s MD Keshav Kumar for completing the project ahead of time.
CM said that the team had completed the work of the Lucknow Metro which was completed in three years. Simultaneously, the CM has said that the entire Metro will be formed in the metro corporation. CM Yogi said that after the commencement of Metro, the city will get substantial relief from the traffic problem. Under the first phase of the project, about eight and eight kilometers of Metro Transport is being run between Charbagh. This service will be available to the public from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
These are The train specialties:
- Metro wheels will also generate electricity.
- In any emergency, the bridges can be controlled from the control room on the Metro.
- Metro’s Entry Gate will open for children up to three feet free.
- In the emergency, the door of the crew-cabin will open directly on the track.
- The LED lights in the coaches will be more and less by themselves in the outdoors.
- You can talk directly to the train operator in emergency situations.
- Travelers are also excellent on stations, with free Wi-Fi, the stations are equipped with green toilets.
- The safety system in this metro is also the most modern, the train gains momentum and can be stopped as fast as possible.
- Metro can run at a speed of 80 km on the Metro track, but it will not be run by this speed right now.
- In the first phase, the preparation of the metro from Transport Nagar to Charbagh will be in its speed of 40 to 45 km per hour.