New Delhi: Finance minister, Arun Jaitley, in the middle of the speech a man asked what do we say bullet train in Hindi. Jaitley got annoyed after asking this question two times and advised him to show some seriousness. Jaitley was giving a speech on a bullet train in a seminar. Jaitley says – you have been noted …
- The finance minister was giving a speech on the bullet train in the seminar. He mentioned about running low-income debate on this issue in the media.
- He said that before coming to the bullet train, he came to Japan three times in 15 months.
- Suddenly, Jaitley became uncomfortable after hearing such a question. Then he rebuked the man and said, “Please be serious, you have been noted once, try to be serious.”
- Modi-Shinzo Abe did the land worship of the bullet train project
- Japan’s PM Shinzo Abe and Narendra Modi laid the foundation of the bullet train project .
- These projects will be completed by 2022.
- Japan giving 88 thousand million loan
- The total cost of this project is 1.20 lakh crores. For this, Japan is giving a loan of about 88 thousand crores for 50 years at just 0.1 interest rate. That is, it is a very cheap loan.
- Under the make in India, affordable bullet trains will be ready by 2025 in the country. This will save the import money. In this project, Rs. 263 crores will be charged for every km on train-track-infrastructure.