Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release JEE Main 2018 results today. On 8th April (Paper-1) offline mode and candidates enrolled in Online Mode on April 15 and 16 will be able to see their results. Although those who gave Paper-2 on April 8, their results will be released on May 31, 2018.
Steps to Check Result
– Login to official website jeemain.nic.in
– In addition to this, you can also check the result of CBSE results at cbseresults.nic.in.
– Enter the roll number and date of birth.
– The result will flash on the screen.
– Take a printout of the result, it will be required at the time of admission.
If you earn a score equal to or above JEE Main cutoff you will be one of those 2,24,000 students who will get an opportunity to join the JEE Advanced exam for admission to IIT. This means that you start preparing seriously for the Exam which will take place on 20th May. Forms from the JEE Advanced application 2018 are from May 2 to May 7.